Friday, July 8, 2011

justin

Hey Everyone.

Like some of you I Katie am a Belieber. The true meaning of a Belieber is: We are not here to tell Justin how to live his life we are here to support and help him in his very busy life. Well that is what I try and do. He is my inspiration and always will be. He has taught me to Never Say Never! When there are hard times in my life he helps me get through them just thinking of him helps knowing that he would do the right thing. I don't know about you but he is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time, that's 4 sure! I also LOVE to sing. I have a few videos on you tube. (under Kate Hyslop) I first started singing since as long as I can remember! Justin has helped me beliebe (believe) that doing the right thing is best and just follow your dreams!

I hope you took in what I think of him!
From Katie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment